THC edibles: Delicious snacks that pack a punch
Looking to buy THC edible products online? Look no further. Whether you love sour or sweet, or fruity or chocolatey, we have the perfect THC candy for you. We carry weed edibles from a variety of different brands, all of which make high quality, potent, and of course, delicious, products. You can’t go wrong with any of the edibles that we sell.
The benefits of THC Edibles
We love THC edible products for a bunch of reasons. Of course, they taste amazing, but there’s much more to it.
- Longer lasting highs: Many people find that their high will last longer when they eat an edible as opposed to smoking weed flower. This is also great for people who are looking to use THC for medical purposes to find symptom relief from pain or nausea, for example.
- Smoke-free: Some people have health conditions such as asthma or chronic bronchitis that prevent them from being able to smoke, or maybe they simply just don’t like the feeling of smoking, but still want to be able to get high. THC edibles are a perfect alternative for these situations.
- Controlled dosing: When you’re smoking or dabbing, it can be hard to measure exactly how much THC you’re consuming. This problem is eliminated when you spring for THC gummies, since each one is specifically dosed out. Each piece of candy will have a certain dose of THC, which will be explicitly stated on the packaging. This way, you always know exactly how much you’re consuming, and you can better control your high.
Tips for consuming THC edible products
There are a couple of tips you need to know when you are eating edibles. Follow these guidelines for the most enjoyable high:
- Be patient: While a high will hit you pretty quickly if you’re smoking, the situation is a bit different when it comes to edibles. You have to be patient. THC edibles won’t kick in as soon as you eat them. Everybody is different, so this varies, but it will typically take 30 minutes at the very least for you to start feeling effects, and the high will usually peak in one to two hours.
- Wait before eating more: Not feeling as high as you were hoping to feel? Don’t automatically spring for the bag and eat more right away (even though we know it’s tempting with how yummy they are). Instead, wait about two hours to see if you feel the effects then. If you still aren’t feeling it at that point, you can try to take some more.
- Start slow if you’re a beginner: If you’re new to edibles, start slow. To be on the safe side, you may want to try sticking to under 10mg of THC in the beginning. This may mean you have to cut a candy in half for that desired dose. Remember, you can always take more later!
Shop THC edibles now
Sour worms, lemon cookies, peanut butter cups…you name it, we’ve got it. Let Chronic Store be your one-stop shop for THC edible products, and don’t forget to follow our tips!