Description

Pineapple Express

Pineapple Express is very potent due to high THC content. The herb provides long-lasting energetic high. True to the name, the buds smell of tropical fruit. Pineapple Express marijuana is good for morning and daytime use due to stimulating properties.

Type: Hybrid

Use: Dabbing

Duration of effects: 1-3 hours

Paired activities: Cooking, socializing, watching a movie

Type: Hybrid

Use: Dabbing

Duration of effects: 1-3 hours

Paired activities: Cooking, socializing, watching a movie

Rolling Terps

HTFSE Caviar aka THC crystalline look exactly like the little gems they are so fondly named after and are 99% pure THC-A. Their size is small and can resemble granulated sugar. The remaining 1% of THC diamond is made up of terpenes and other cannabinoids. This is THC in its purest form possible.

Additional information

Weight 1 g
Dimensions 1 × 1 × 1 cm

Reviews

There are no reviews yet.

Be the first to review “Rolling Terps – Pineapple Express HTFSE Caviar”

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Rolling Terps – Pineapple Express HTFSE Caviar

Rolling Terps – Pineapple Express HTFSE Caviar

$60.00